Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lovely Blog Award



I have only been blogging for a few weeks and was completely surprised to see that Mrs. Whiteley over at Toad-ally Exceptional Learners has given me this award. It feels so great to know someone is taking a peek. I visited her site, to see what this was all about and found out there are some "rules" for this award. 

1.  Follow the person who gave you the award.
2.  Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.
I absolutely love the quick networking blogging allows so here goes 15 bloggers I found...most are new to the teaching blogosphere. Yes I was a little bias to Texas and special education teachers, but the blogs are in no particular order.  Although some have not posted in a few months, they still have great resources so CHECK 'EM OUT!!

Special Speckled Eggs

Yeehaw Teaching in Texas
Tangled Up Teaching
Classroom in the Corner
Learning Outside the Box
Kickin' It In Kinder
Ms. Green Apple
Love 4 Special Ed








4 comments :

  1. Thanks SO MUCH for the shout out! :) I can't wait to explore your blog. Now that it's summer, maybe I can get my act together and get some more posts going.. I sure have lots to discuss, hehe.

    Have a great summer, and thanks again!
    XOChristine
    Learning Outside the Box

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lacey! This is my first award and I am super excited! I am really excited to check out your blog and I am glad that you enjoy mine!

    Miss Allison's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!! I'm now following you as well!

    Margaret Louise
    Tangled Up Teaching

    ReplyDelete