Saturday, August 4, 2012

August currently

Ahhh only 23 days until school starts, this can't be!!! I've linked up with Oh boy 3rd Grade for this month's currently!!


My B2S must haves include

1. Anything green, purple, and teal. I have chosen those as my Zone colors. I'm thinking about these storage containers at Big lots...

2. This was my inspiration for my classroom colors, but I'm on my last month and need a new one.

3. I definitely need to restyle my hair, shorter with layers.

Here is my beloved UH Tervis cup, which is made in the USA!!! I've been known to mistakenly take it into restaurants embarrassing my husband.


6 comments :

  1. Hi Lacey - I had a new planner on my B2S must haves too. Have you seen the Erin Condren ones? - they are beautiful! It's great to find your blog:) I am your newest follower.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors! Good call on checking Big Lots for supplies... I always forget about that store :) Enjoy the rest of your summer...

    <3 Kristin
    http://fancyfreelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! purple and teal are two of the main colors in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right with you with the Tervis Tumbler! Mine is always by my side with Sweet Tea in it! Come visit my blog! I've added you to the Texas Teachers Blog lIst

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey, thanks for visiting! I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures this year. It is so great that you had such inspirations for teachers!


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of Vincent Carbone. I cant wait to check out more about him. Do you listen to his videos on youtube or another site?

    Thanks!
    Allison
    Miss Allison's Class

    ReplyDelete