Saturday, May 4, 2013

ARD season



Oh ARD season has been upon us for about a month....that doesn't explain why I haven't blogged since January, but it was a shot. I am so excited to announce that one of the teacher's from my program was nominated for LIVE with Kelly and Micheal. She made it to top 5 and was featured on the show Thursday. Here is the Link. Please go vote for her by Monday at 3pm.

Top Teacher Search

Now for the May currently provided by Farley:


LISTENING: I have a Pandora station that has a mix of R&B/Rap/Pop. Sometime I hear Justin Bieber (yes I like his music)  and then the next song will be EMINEM then MJ. 

LOVING: I have probably worked over 60hrs this week including the school day, before, and after school on completing my ARD paper work . I had three ARDS this week. BLAH!! Two more to go this year, YAY!!

THINKING: We have a great PTA, that some would argue are too involved, but that means we get great gifts/surprises every day next week. I can't wait!!

WANTING: We have been on the house hunt since February and it is crazy. After making 2 offers on houses where the seller would not negociate I'm ready to get a house already and end this stress. 

NEEDING: I can not believe the year is almost over. We have five weeks left of school (below is a count down we made, I took the picture a couple of weeks ago) and I need to start on the paper work for that. Basically all my kids qualify for summer school due to their loss of critical skills in self help, vocational, and yep you guessed it BEHAVIOR. 



SUMMER BL: I think that is self explanatory.

I'll try to keep posting but like I always say there is no guarantee, promise I'm still here.



 






5 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower. I love Pandora too and I love stations like the one you mentioned. I love a lot of different types of music!

    What's Working This Year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting ready for summer school.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pandora is the best for sure. I love when you get to that point where you love almost every song that comes up!

    The end of the year is full of paperwork anyway, but I'm not a special ed teacher, so I probably don't know the half of it. Good luck with these last few weeks and getting everything ready! :) And of course- the house hunt! I bet something perfect will come along soon.

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found your blog!! I love your count down. I may need to do that with my class as well!! I remember doing that when I was in grade school! Hailey from autismtank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for teacher appreciation week too! I hope you find a house and get to move very soon!
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete