Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently

I can't believe it is June already. The morning humidity and afternoon blazing hot temps are a fierce reminder that we should not be in school this time of year.  Here goes my June currently believe it or not..... (thanks Farley over at Oh boy 4th Grade for posting).



Listening: A lot of Zac Brown Band tonight on Sugarland radio, I like it!!

Loving: I can't wait to get into our new house, but really do not want to pack.

Thinking: I have spent so much time getting summer school activities/paperwork done I have hardly done anything in my room. Luckily Wednesday is a half day for the students and we get all day Thursday to pack up. Also I am a little sad that I won't see some of kids next year or even in two weeks at summer school. I think I have been putting it off on purpose.

Wanting: Well why am I not surprised that it is June and almost 100 degrees, I LIVE IN SOUTH TEXAS. Summers are bitter sweet to me, I do not like the temperatures, but I love the time off and being at the pool.

Needing: The moving list seems to grow and grow each day, hopefully this will be our last move for a long while

3 Vacay essentials: Since my vacation this summer will be the awesome pool in my new backyard all I need is a rum mix drink, the pool, and sleeping on a float.




3 comments :

  1. I am soo sorry for your hot temperatures.
    Missouri gets pretty hot also, but not usually until July.
    Hope the summer has mild temperatures- for us both.
    My brother lives in Conroy, Texas. I think that's the name.
    Is that close to you?
    Good luck with the new house and getting your room all packed up.
    Have a fabulous summer.
    Antoinette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget a tasty alcoholic beverage? wishing i had put that in my three vacay essentials!!! Great post! And good luck to you and your moving!

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog! I am your newest follower :) I too am a special education teacher. I hope you can take a look at my blog when you get a chance! The Adventures of Room 83

    ReplyDelete