Monday, September 2, 2013

Photo a Day Teacher Challenge and September Currently

I just love linkys. They keep me motivated to blog, and I promise I will do better this school year and blog at least once a month. (I'm already on a roll)



I started this challenge yesterday when I came across Clutter- Free Classroom's post.  I think this is going to be a fun way to take more pictures. I am using instagram to post all my pictures, feel free to

Instagram
 The best part of this challenge is you don't have to actually take a picture everyday, you can make one post for the whole week or however you would like. The most fun is to see how people interpret the prompts.


Listening - I must need some peace and quiet because I did not even think about turning Pandora on.

Loving - With today off we only have four days left.

Thinking - Wow this year has flown by, but it is my favorite month because it is my Birthday Month.

Wanting - We have been in our new house for almost 3 months and still do not have a kitchen table.

Needing - I knew I shouldn't have bought them. I'm addicted to wintogreen life saver mints.

My Goals this month

1. I have been running a monthly 5K and my time keeps improving so I hope I do better this month too.
2. I really want to build positive relationships with my parents, they really respond to frequent communication.
3. I have finally started reading The Hunger Games book two. I want to finish it in a reasonable time.









6 comments :

  1. Hi!! So I definitely started laughing when I read that you needed to stop eating the candy in front of you since I just bought the first bag of candy corn for the season!! haha I'm addicted, although, I can't eat too many of those before I'm done with them. :) That's awesome that you run a 5k a month!! I run a lot of races so I love to hear other people share in my addiction (another one that's more positive than the candy!)!

    Have a great month!!!
    Nicole :)
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lacey!
    I am new to world of Instagram and am really only doing it as a way to share ideas with teachers. I am a Teaching and Learning Coach and work with grades K-5. A friend suggested I start Instagram and post pictures of what teachers are doing in the classrooms. I thought it was a great idea.
    I don't really know what I am doing. lol
    So far my only follower is my 12 year old niece and that is because she was helping me figure it out. lol
    I am looking forward to checking out what you've posted. :)
    Happy four day week!
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A monthly 5K? Good for you! I have always wanted to start running, but have a hard time finding time with my 3 girls' activities. Loved The Hunger Gmes, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I'm training to run my first 5k!

    As a fellow Texas sped teacher, I would love to have you link up at our monthly Lesson Plan link party at http://www.speeech-specialed.blogspot.com.

    We hope you join us!
    Kelley & Orlanda
    The Dynamic Duo: Adventures in Speech & Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start making goals for myself monthly. I plan on running a 5k in October. I hope I have good timing!!

    *yay for being your newest follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you looking for free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete