Monday, October 28, 2013

Manic Monday Freebie

Thanks for hosting Manic Mondays at Classroom Freebies. I started this project this weekend after going to a professional development on text to speech reader software programs available in my district. I liked how one of the programs highlighted the text, but you could not put pictures with it. So I combined what I liked in what I saw and made this simple pre primer level book in power point. My voice sounds kinds goofy in some of the slides, so you can delete the sound files and make your own if you'd like. I would like to make more, but need feedback on how everyone likes them. One thing I want to do is practice making my voice to sound more natural and not so robotic. Please let me know what you think.





2 comments :

  1. Hi Lacey. I downloaded the Pets ppt but the only sound I heard was the title after that I could see the words being highlighted and it changed to the next pages but no sound on any page. I hope you can share how to make these because they sound like a fun idea.
    Pennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know. I reuploaded the powerpoint and hopefully fixed the problem. If this does not work I also posted it on my TPT store and am wondering if it has the same problem. Try it at my TPT store and let me know. I will email you the one that works if all else fails.

    Thank you

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete